If you are affected by any of the following life events at the moment or will be in the future, click on the link for more information.
Use these handy tools to help you understand and manage your present and future finances.
We are passionate about educating, enriching, and empowering our clients to be financially independent. We have valuable resource sites to help you make your financial complexities into successful simplicities!
Mutual Fund Companies
To help you get there faster, click on the link below to the commonly visited government pages.
We can provide you with an on-line Manulife travel insurance quote
OUT OF PROVINCE/COUNTRY INSURANCE APPLICATION offers Travelling Canadians the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55 – 74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans.
No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers emergency medical, trip cancellation & interruption, baggage loss, delay & damage, flight accident and travel cccident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides emergency medical insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
VISITORS TO CANADA INSURANCE APPLICATION offers Emergency Medical Insurance to:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada
88 Metcalfe Street East,
Strathroy, ON N7G 1P1
(519) 245-7778 | (866)245-7778
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
All other times by appointment
Please note our office will be closed at noon on Thu Dec 24, 2020 & reopen Mon, Jan 4, 2021.